To our valued customers and friends,
We would like to thank you for the overwhelming response to our online ordering system created in response to restrictions enacted due to COVID-19.
We are writing today to inform you that as of May 4, coinciding with the easing of state mandated restrictions on garden centers and golf courses, we will be discontinuing the program due to a number of unforeseen challenges that have prevented us from delivering the high quality service you have come to expect from us. These challenges include:
- Continually fluctuating inventory due to stresses on the national supply chain, coupled with increased demand for certain items due to COVID-19.
- Staffing shortages caused by uncertainty over COVID-19.
- A lack of infrastructure to handle large numbers of orders in a timely manner.
All orders received before May 4 will be fully met.
We would like to sincerely apologize to anyone disappointed by this decision. We share these same feelings and are hoping to take what we learned from this experience to create a richer, more intuitive ordering system in the future.
As of May 1, we, along with hundreds of others business throughout the state, have been allowed to resume normal operations while taking proper steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Rest assured that we are following all guidelines outlined by leadership, including:
- Requiring all employees and visitors to wear proper face coverings.
- Implementation of proper social distancing measures.
- Continuous disinfection of communal surfaces.
As always, we appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to serving you in the future.